zondag 7 september 2014

August Favourites

Well where did August go? Where did the summer went to? I can't believe this year is passing by so quickly. This month the new fall/winter collection (make up and fashion wise) started to arrive in stores. Dark lips for the win you know. 

I can't wait to try all those new beauties as well. However I kept my make up very natural this month. I didn't splurged to much on new stuff and pink hair and colourful make up somehow don't fit me.

I did gathered up some new loves in August and I will show you those in this blogpost. Lets get right into it.

As always I tried to keep it simple with this time 5 products to show you. Normally I am all make up. But this time I am also showing you something that just had to be included!
First up I have to show you a foundation that actually has been used the majority of the past two months. Urban Decay Naked Skin, Weightless, Ultra Definition, liquid make up.

This foundation is as the bottle says weightless. It is also super liquidy and AMAZING coverage.
When you first see and feel the formula you definitely don't expect this much from a foundation.
Lasts really all day long, covers everything without looking cakey at all. And just feels amazing on the skin. Big big recommend!

Another type of product I never thought I would like it. (I am cheating a bit here because these products where only in store the last two weeks of August (shhh)). The new Essence Soo Blush cream to powder blush in Sweet as Peach.
This is my favourite daytime blush at the moment. It is super easy and quick to use and blends seamlessly.  Also the product is very pigmented and the shade would work perfectly on a lot of skintones.

Mascara, my guilty pleasure. I haven't been to impressed with some mascara launches lately. This one is available for quite some time now and loved a lot by me! Rimmel Scandal Eyes Rockin' Curves.
Amazing weird brush to give your lashes an awesome push up boots. It volumizes, lengthens and thickens the lashes wonderful. Its a weird brush as said that needs some work to find out what way works best for you. I love it!

Last but one. Lipstick. A nude shade for me is somehow one of the hardest tasks I ever had to undergo. But my quest has finally come to an end. Catrice Ultimate Colour In A Rosegarden is my perfect nude shade.
The colour is noticeable on the lips, yes. But somehow it isn't and is just a my lips but way better shade. It is super creamy, pigmented and moisturizing for the lips. Adored loads and I already bought myself a back up since this shade is my most used lipstick ever!

Lastly I have got for you something more special. It is hairdye. Colour on the picture is Cerise (one of the many) which is my current hair colour. I love to finally have the possibility to switch up my colour whenever I want.
I love my pink hair. But I am already thinking about what taking next. Which is going to be either later today or tomorrow (I am thinking about getting proper purple) This hairdye stays very nice for about a good two months and needs some desent touch ups after about two and a half months. My favourite hairdye brand for sure!

Tell me, what have you been loving this past month?

Geen opmerkingen: