zondag 13 september 2015

Wishlist: Glasgow

Hello there. For a little while only. I have just arrived back in Belgium and next week I am already leaving again. This time for Glasgow, Scotland. I always wanted to visit this city since my sister goes there rather often and keeps bragging about it!
Now its my turn. And I don't think it doesn't come as a surprise that I made myself a little 'I wanna get this so bad'-list.
Have a look!

The main store I want to visit is definitely PULP clothing. I am also pleasantly surprised that they now sell Disturbia Clothing. And I have some nice adds to that wishlist.
Photo of Liberty Mineral Wash Vest Dress

The tops above are really cool. I love the skull top with the snake a lot. And the Aliennation top is on of my favourites as well. 
These nice ballerina shoes are too awesome as well. Either skellington hands or that witch sign looking prints are both on the 'I want you' list.

Forever on the wishlist is this shirt from Motionless in White band T-shirt. I absolutely want this! Hopefully know they have my size.
source                                          source
Disney addict and Vans addict, right here! Mix them together and you create shoes I want! Either the disney villain pair or the jasmine ones. Adorbs!
And lastly, the beauty addict that I am too has to be pleased. And that will probably happen all in Superdrug. Fun brands for nice prices.

Do you make your wishlist when going on trips?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: