woensdag 16 september 2015

Flormar: Deluxe Cashmere Lipstick Stylo

Nude lipsticks, such a hassle to find a proper shade that doesn't make you look dead, neither one that makes your teeth look yellow. I have found two nudes that I like loads and wear nearly everyday.
And I think I have found number 3 on my latest Flormar visit in Brussels. Let me show you.

Recently I found the Cashmere line in the Brussels store where they sell 3 nude shades. Online you have 11 shades to pick from. I picked the colour Absolute Nude. 
The website says that the lipsticks are combined to give you a lot of pigment together with the needed moisture. 

Packaging wise this doesn't feel of much quality yet swatching the colour you see that this is a pimgented and opaque product.
The colour applies very easily and doesn't need much precision to still look nice. I definitely will get the most wear out of this when my eyes were done a little heavier than usual.
Lasting ability of this product is semi. Since it is nude I would say if you would eat something it holds up fine. But a re-apply never hurts. 

Moisture? I don't really see that happening. I feel this is a fairly dry formula and leaves a matt finish on the lips so I don't notice any more moisture added to the lips.
Overall thought: I definitely like it, all because of the lovely shade. Perfect nude to go with smokey eyes. It is more on the matt side so stays a little longer (after dinner I always re apply). That moisture fact, I don't really notice.

Do you have your smokey eyes nude colour too?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: