vrijdag 18 september 2015

Recap: Dublin Trip

Last week I had some very welcome holidays. Me and my friend decided that it would be nice to spend that free week elsewhere and go on a trip.
So we did. To Dublin, Ireland. At first is was the plan to hike around in the Wicklow Mountains for about 4-5 days but eventually we changed our plans since it would be super expensive to do hike.

My little Dublin Recap, see it here.

Since we still wanted to maybe visit a part of the Wicklow Mountains we went to Wicklow town and go from there. Turns out it still was over 30km away. And we decided to go to just explore a little bit and visit the Irish seaside.
Only rocks as beach. With a really pretty view. And some raspberries that weren't ready to eat yet.

Saint Patrick's Cathedral is quit the view too.

For me the highlight is definitely the Trinity College and Library.
And lastly I am off with a fun picture in the (rather disappointing) National Wax Museum.
#forever12

Overall thought: Dublin is definitely a lot of fun. Yet I don't think that you more than 4 days to explore this city. Would I revisit, yes but I'd visit it only shortly on my road trip through Ireland. AND I love the accent ^^



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: