vrijdag 25 september 2015

Music Madness #16: Bands that used to be on replay

Hello there. Do you remember me? Yes I used to post on this blog rather frequently. However I have been on holiday for the most of September and I got some horrible news a few days ago that I needed to give some time to let that sink in.

Now. That being said. I thought it would be a nice idea to forget all situations for a second and relax with my favourite hobby, listening to music.

Today I am doing so by jumping back in time to my 12 year old self. Bands that used to be on replay.

Paramore: Who doesn't know or like them a tiny bit. I loved Hayley Williams, girlballs right there. The lyrics of their songs are great too.
Now since that big member change, their music changed so much as well. And I haven't listened to them since. Unfortunately.

Get Scared: If I was in the mood for proper weirdness, Get Scared definitely was on the playlist. Their song Sarcasm was an absolute winner.

Flyleaf: Usually I am not the biggest fan of female voices when it comes to more rock music. Yet (this post however holds three female front singers) Lacey is one of the ladies who made me totally like them. Her voice is so special.
All Around Me has a special meaning to me. Alltime love! 'Take my hand I give it you. Now you own me, all I am. You said you would never leave me. I believe you, I believe' To big for a tattoo?

Fireflight: They're, I believe one of the first rock bands I ever started listening. I somehow loved the fact that they were a Christian band even though I am not. ^^
Wrapped In Your Arms is a very special song. I will always love it. Now they never played in Belgium but I would definitely go if they ever come.

Music will always be a huge part of my life. And I love sharing music with you. What is your music style preference? Let me know!



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: