dinsdag 29 september 2015

Lifestyle: Series season is back!

I am so looking forward to tomorrow, my first day off since all my travels AKA PICTURE DAY. Yes I have been very absent on this blog yet tomorrow will definitely be a day for taking product pictures.

However for today is on a topic that I do nearly every evening. Watching series. And Yes series season is back. Have a look!

I have been watching nearly 10 series for a year now. Do you know how hard is it to remember on which series which episode you are on. It's hard!

The first series I have picked up watching is Under The Dome. I stopped reading to book and started focusing on season 3. 
The last season was rather interesting and I haven't regret the decision on starting again. It gets even weirder than you thought and intrigues even more. You want to know more, want to keep watching!

Second series. True Blood. I stopped watching after season 6 since the next season hasn't come out yet.
Its rather hard to watch it after such a long time. Since I feel the seasons don't flow into each other as my other series do. However I want to watch it to the end. Eric and Alcide are still pretty darn hot!

Thirdly we have Once Upon A Time. Yes I am a true oncer and I am proud of it! I love that my favourite tales are all coming to live.
The newest episode doesn't have my fullest love yet, read: I don't like the Merida character. Yet the story around it, yes count me in!

Also on the planning: The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Vikings, American Horror Story, ... Any recommends, let me know!


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: