vrijdag 2 oktober 2015

What you can expect.

Over the last month I have been on 2 trips, to Dublin and Glasgow. I have shopped way to much make up, obviously and most of it will definitely be over on the blog. 

Now because majority of those products are still over in the testing process I wanted to give you guys a quick little overview of what you can expect.

Lets start.

I have bought quite a lot of lip products because I traveled with hand luggage and sticks aren't fluids so: YES!
First up we have two of the Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils. I picked shades Keep It Classy and Berry Much.

Second we have an I'm Pupa lipstick in shade 308 called Burgundy. I picked this shade quite a while ago and I am really happy I finally have it.
Yes we are on the MAC department again. Two long awaited purchases. Smoked Purple and (ow yeah, proudness right here) Stone.
Already worn, first impression. GORGEOUS!
Mascara is a weakness so I couldn't leave England and Scotland without buying at least one mascara. And I of course went for the brand that never lets me down. The Colossal Go Chaotic mascara by the volum'express line. 



This is not everything yet. There is more to come ^^ Which one do you wanna see first?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: