dinsdag 6 oktober 2015

MAC: Stone Lipstick aka My September Favourite

In my massive September travels and splurge I was debating with myself what on earth I would put up as next review on the blog. 
Yet I came to the decision that I wanted to write about my biggest love this month. One of my newest MAC Lipstick. Yes, Stone!

This was such a struggle to get my hands on. It has been sold out everywhere. I usually never buy anything in tax free on airports but at Glasgow I thought, why not. Lucky me, the very last one!
This is a matte lipstick and one of the recent lipsticks that have been added to the permanent lipsticks in store. Packaging: usual MAC.

The shade is something I have never owned and so hard so describe. It reminds you of a 'stone' (DUH) or as my dad likes to call 'sh*t in a stick' Weird sh*t if you ask me.
MAC says this lipstick is part of the matte collection however I feel this isn't that matte. It applies fairly creamy, it is a quite forgiving colour too, and dries semi satin/matte. Right in between.

Longlasting? I feel like my other matte shades last longer since this is not full on matte and needs a retouch after food. I would give this one approximately 4 hours without retouch.
It fits every look and makes a rather simple look really stand out by this shade. I absolutely love it! Which is why I make this shade a total September Favourite. Perfect vamp or daily shade! 
Overall thought: I simply can't get over this shade right now. It is beautiful. It isn't fully a matte shade, its more in between satin and matte. It lasts for about 4 hours yet after food will definitely need a retouch. Repurchase? Hell yes :)

Would you ever dare to wear this shade?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: