vrijdag 15 augustus 2014

Catrice: Some new lipproducts

The new Catrice changes are slowly appearing in Belgian drugstores. And I already found a few bits and pieces of its new assortment.

I normally don't get over excited about some upcoming lipproducts but this time I rally wanted to get a few of them.

Today I wanted to show the three lipproducts I got on my first load of Catrice shopping.
Interested? Keep reading.

With every change of assortment Catrice adds a few new colours to their regular Ultimate Colour line. Which I got two new shades from. And last time they added the Smoothing lippolishes. Which also has one new add that I collected.
The colours I picked up were from the ultimate colour line 360 MATTraction and 370 In A Rosegarden.
From the smoothing lip polish I picked up Red-Volution.
Packaging wise Catrice is very nice in terms of their lipsticks. They don't look that cheap, and are of good quality. The other lipproducts I also don't have anything to complain about.
All are super easy to throw in your handbag and to take along when travelling.

On the picture below the left lipstick is MATTraction. It is a deep blood red matt lipstick.
It is extremely pigmented and stays on for a descent amount of time. I normally don't find proper reds for my skincolour but this one comes pretty close.
The right colour is In A Rosegarden. About this colour I am the most excited about.
I should describe this shade as a neutral old pink toned nude shade. And why I am so thrilled about this shade: I FINALLY FOUND MY PERFECT NUDE LIPSTICK! It somehow suits me really well, you notice that I am wearing lipstick but its nude and its perfect.

The next lipproduct is the newest lip polish add. Red-Volution. Also a very nice deep red lip product. Instead of the red matt lipstick it is shiny. I already reviewed these. Not knowing what to really think of them but I eventually ended up having almost the whole collection of lippolishes.
The colour glides on really easily and its immediately very pigmented, opaque and glossy.
After a few hours the colour isn't that glossy any more but it leaves your lips with a nice and still proper pigmented stain.

The next picture shows you swatches of all three colours. And as you can tell they are really pimgented.
From top to bottom: In A Rosegarden, MATTraction and Red-Volution.

Overall thought: If Catrice is a winner in something its definitely their lipproduct range. The products tested here are all so pigmented, longlasting, easy to wear and smooth on the lipsMy personal favourite still is my perfect nude shade In A Rosegarden but I love all of these beauties. And I hope the others of the Catrice change are big loves too.

Tell me, what have you tried so far from the new collection?

Geen opmerkingen: