zaterdag 16 augustus 2014

Outfit of the Day -My free Saturday-

I think for about a month I have been thinking about adding more fashion to my blog. I lately love to see and read those type of articles on other blogs as well.

Somehow I never found the time or right spot to actually try a small outfit of the day/look book.
Since I work in retail I have lost quite a few of my Saturdays. I personally don't mind at all to work on Saturdays but today was my first free Saturday in about 1,5 month.

And since I didn't have to work and I went for a small shopping trip in my small town with my mom. With that happening I decided to finally try this fashion thing and introduce you to my very first OOTD on my free Saturday.

Are you ready for a small wardrobe sneak peak.
Continue reading!

I don't like to dress up to go to my town so I kept it all really casual like I usually do when going on these small trips.

Weather was pretty fine, even though the sun didn't shine it got pretty warm at first and therefore I went for a loose tank top by H&M which is Iron Maidens band shirt. 
I really love the fabric from this tee and its like actual freshly cut so it seems.

The fabric also feels very light and is a dark grey colour.
On the print you can see the beloved Freddy creature representing Iron Maiden. The price of this shirt was about 12,95 to 15 euros.

Since it is a loose wide cut band tee I preferably wear this with a bandeau. I found it very hard to find proper bandeau's but in sales I found some lovely lace ones. 
Today I was wearing my black/blue lace bandeau which I got from America Today. I normally would have picked my full black lace one but this time it suited well my jeans. The price of this bandeau was €12,99.

Like I said, suits the jeans. I was wearing my super skinny jeans from Bershka. It fits really awesome. Easy to combine with other clothes and great quality aka it stays skinny throughout the day you wear the jeans and doesn't get floppy. The price of this jeans was around 25 euros.
And on the picture above you have an overview of what the outfit really looked like.
You can easily pair this outfit with vans or combat boots. But today I went for that first option (since those suited my pink hair, yes I did it again).

Tell me, what outfit do you go for on your free Saturday.

Geen opmerkingen: