maandag 18 augustus 2014

The Interrogation Beauty Tag

I really found some nice and interesting tags the past few weeks. All about yourself, beauty, fashion and lifestyle. And today I am bringing you first one.

This one comes down to some favourites, shopping sprees and similarities. Beauty wise!

Does it sounds interesting? Keep reading.

1. What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire?
- Even though I don't use it very often I would go for my MUFE Matt Velvet + foundation. It took a long time getting this and also a lot of money. I wouldn't want to have that same quest again!

2. Which beauty blogger would you want to do your makeover?
- I would love to get a makeover from either Casey Holmes or Sinead Cady from TheMakeupChair. Casey isn't a make up artist but she knows so well what she is doing and I like her for that. Sinead on the other hand is make up artist but she does it with the easiest supplies. And that is why I like her.

3. What celeb do people think you look like?
- I have heard a few times I look like Aria from PLL.
But I definitely don't see any similarity to her. I'm blond/pink/turquoise, she is brown ... Nope, no similarity!

4. What beauty product(s) do you save for date night?
- My Mega Plush mascara and my Pore Eraser also from Maybelline. I can't both anywhere in Belgium and therefore I use it on special occasions.

5. Which of your guy friends take longer than you to get ready? 
- None, as far as I know.

6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be?
- That is hard... A product that does it all in an instant because in the morning I don't have the energy to put make up on . Yes, lazy person over here.

7. What’s your best beauty tip?
Sleep, water and moisterize!

- Those dark circles only leave with a good night sleep!

- I didn't drink nearly enough water during the day and since a few months I drink at least two 50cl water bottles and at home I also drink some water aka major skin difference.
- I use a lighter moisterizer during the week but only once a week I use a very thick heavy moister cream.

Also that has done good things for my skin.

8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on?
- Mascara, for sure! I could give a whole army mascara right now :)

9. Which beauty bloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?
- Zoe London, Amber Katelyn Beale and Casey Holmes.

10. What is your signature scent?
- A good 8x4 deodorant. Or lately I like to go for my Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume!

11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect ....
- Mascara. I'd die for that one on the spot perfect mascara that does it all! Volume, length, separation, false lash effect!

12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
- Base (bbcream), Eyeliner, mascara, blush and/or lipgloss or lipstick. That makes 4 or 5. I used to go up to a lot more. But since its summer I just sweat it off. And going lighter like this helped me out so much!

13. What lipstick/lip gloss is in your purse right now?
- It changes everyday. This week it has mostly been Catrice In A Rosegarden 
aka my ultimate perfect nude shade since no dark or prominent shade works with pink hair!

14. Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
- Katy Perry! She is by far the hottest lady I know ^^


15. Name the beauty brand you’d most love to be a spokesperson
for?
- Budget wise I would to be that for Essence/Catrice or Maybelline or Soap & Glory or Rimmel (can't decide over here) and high end I would love to be the spokesperson for Benefit or Make Up For Ever.

16. What’s your current nail polish?
- A mix between Sinful Colours: Black on Black and Maybelline Color Show: Blackout


17. Favourite mascara right now?
- Benefit They're Real! mascara. 
I bought it recently and I have used it a lot these past weeks.

18. The last thing you bought at Boots?
- Since we don't have Boots in Belgium I'm turning things here and make it into Di/Kruidvat which is our drugstore. And I purchased me some make up from the new collection by Essence and some of their brushes.

19. I try never to be seen without wearing...
- Mascara. It does so much for making me look more awake! I love it!

20. What’s one beauty product you’d always recommend?
- Mascara! Once again. Did you already maybe noticed I love mascara?


PHOTOSOURCE: www.nl.gosupermodel.com
               www.huffingtonpost.com
               www.nei-therapie.nl
               www.nivea.nl
               www.douglas.nl

Geen opmerkingen: