donderdag 21 augustus 2014

Sleek: Contour Kit

On a day to day basis I think going full contour and highlight I think isn't that necessary. But I somehow have always had some love towards it.

Especially in winter I do it way more often than in summer. Mainly because everything is so boring when its cold and I try to make my face less boring or dull, if that makes sense.

Today I am going to show with what I contour and highlight my face.
Does it seems interesting? Continue reading!

I skipped the contouring a lot of several months. This past week though I have found my old love back!
The Sleek Contour Kit in light is an absolute favourite of mine and I never really give it any attention on my blog.

The small travel friendly palette comes with a matt contour/bronzing powder and a beautiful shimmery highlighter.
The contour powder is super smooth and really easy to blend perfectly into the skin. Also the biggest win for me is that the shade matches really well, not red or orange toned. It is for me personally a damn good match to create a proper shadow to hollow out the cheekbones. 
But the highlighter is also definitely worth to mention. The highlighter is nicely yellow/neutral toned and is perfect for all skin tones. It gives the most beautiful healthy and radiant glow to your face. Which I absolutely love.
And again the product is also very smooth and easy to apply + very pigmented.

TIP: If I am in a rush I also use this duo as eyeshadow, which they are really good for as well.

On the picture below you can see the watches of both powders.
On the left is the contour shade and on the right is the highlighter.
I don't think the picture does the product justice. But trust me, this contour and highlight duo is absolutely worth its money!

Overall thought: As the words above might already suggest I love me some descent contouring from this small palette. The colours are really pigmented and they blend easily into the skin. They are a great duo! And its mutlifunctional as I also use it as eyeshadow sometimes.

Tell me, what do you use to contour and highlight your face?

Geen opmerkingen: