dinsdag 9 september 2014

London: Take 2

Yes, the title is correct. Friday I am off to London again. This will be my second time and let me tell you, I am excited! I have worked a lot the past months and those 6 days in total off, are more than welcome.

Last time I went to this lovely city I had quite a huge wishlist. Well this time she has grown 10 times bigger. That equals a broke me after I get back. But I don't mind at all! Shopping is like the main goal of this trip.

Just before I left I wanted to show you my wish/ to do-list. And maybe I can give you some ideas for your next trip to London! Lets have a look.

Of course how can I not go to London to spend some earned savings in Boots, Superdrug, Primark, Topshop, Victoria Secret, Camden Town, Liberty's and getting pierced. 
Yes all that spending will hurt. But its not that I go to London every Summer/Winter (yet).

First up: Victoria Secret, my very first visit! And I WANT BODY SPLASHES! Every time I hear someone talk about those I get more and more jealous! Nice and subtle but still enough scented that you can skip on the perfume. 
On my wishlist is loads of products by Soap & Glory. My sister already got me some and I am completely in love. Both body care and make up are wanted! :)

Also I am on the hunt for the Nars Sheer Glow foundation, price wise I will always find that foundation the cheapest in America, since that isn't happening at the moment the cheapest I can find it is in London. *the price will still hurt*
I would love to try more benefit products as well. And also price wise I am better to purchase it over in Boots than I will pay for it in Belgium. The BB cream interest me and I also would love to try their blushes.
Clothing wise: Primark is on top of the list: onesie, fun tights and I am dying to get me some side lace black leggings. Un-find-able in Belgium so lets hope for Primark to have one. 

Next are some ankle, heel boots. Or proper studded, buckle and zipper boots.  
My London partner in crime and I also go for some art and culture. Especially the Tudor dynasty culture is very interesting for us. 

Therefore the National Portrait Gallery, the Tower and the British Museum are all on our list!
I am most excited for the Tower since I wasn't able to visit it my last time.

Lastly: Food! My sister knows some places to try, the street where we stay has some nice coffee/breakfast bars, KFC (again, finally) and just anything what I can't find in Belgium! 
And overall I just want to enjoy another city again. Doesn't mind where I will be. I just love this city and I can't wait to get back!

Tell me, what do you visit when being in London? Do you also love this city?

Geen opmerkingen: