donderdag 11 september 2014

First Impression: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation

HD foundation is something that I have never tried before. I did use it in my old make up class where we had the possibility to work with Make Up For Evers' HD translucent powder which BTW absolutely amazing.

We also where able to get us some make up for ever products doing the education. Something that always intrigued me were their foundations. The Mat Velvet + is already tested and ..  

FINALLY!! After my order did I placed about three months ago I received it: Make Up For Ever HD foundation!
First impression? Oh yes!

As the Mat Velvet + foundation it has the same packaging. Sleek, black and simple.
The bottle itself? Sturdy and plastic. Even though a lot of people are not liking this bottle. I do like it!. 
Pump, always a plus! Easy to get the right amount of product out of there. For me, this foundation takes  one and a half pump.
Formula, liquid! Really runny! But it still is very good coverage.

I have heard several times this foundation isn't for oily skin at all! I did indeed notice that I got a lot more oily at the end of the day but I was expecting it to be way worse.
Note: my hand looks really good on the picture with the foundation on, I see indeed some difference. 

My thoughts after a first impression: Great coverage, lasts a decent time but indeed needs a good powder off.

Tell me, have you ever tried this foundation?

Geen opmerkingen: