vrijdag 5 september 2014

NYC: Expert Last Lip Lacquer

NYC aka New York Color is a brand I somehow don't own anything from. The products don't appeal to me. But since a few weeks I really started to see more from them, also online.

I definitely feel they stepped up their game I am fell for it a tiny bit a well. I wanted to get a perfect second match to my beloved Catrice In a Rosegarden lipstick. And my found is a recommended shade from NYC.
And my thoughts on it, you get them here.

The range I wanted to give a try is the Expert Last Lip Lacquer in the shade 204 Central Park Passion. And there are five other shades.
It think we all know the point of lip lacquers. I call them melted lipsticks, which they are of some sort. The well known lip lacquers by Rimmel I really like. Pigmentation is awesome and they last super long!

Will this one live up?
The colour is an old pink shade, nude and really similar to In A Rosegarden by Catrice. 

When first applying this lacquer you instantly think its really easy. And so it is. You get a great applicator with this product.
Also the formula feels awesome. Very fresh and lightweight yet still very pigmented.

I sometimes get dry lips after a while of wearing lipstick. This product doesn't dry the lips at all. I would even say they are fairly moisturizing.
On the swatch above this is only the smallest amount used and you can see that it is very pigmented.

And on this picture you see the colour on the lips. You don't need any lipliner. I feel it stays in its place really well.
I do think it needs a small touch up after some dinner but overall it stays looking good even after a drink.

Overall thought: A quick review just to get to my point that I really love this shade. The formula is not drying to the lips, and survives a drink. Will I get other shades, well to be honest I might do. I really like this little tube.

Tell me, will you give these tubes a try as well?

Geen opmerkingen: