woensdag 3 september 2014

Maybelline: The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara

Lately the mascara department hasn't been to "wow" for me.
There has been a few new launches but non that I wanted to purchase in Belgium. Since I am going to London in about a week I am 'trying' to save some money!

However there was one mascara I bought because I couldn't find it anywhere online.
And it is a beloved brand of mine. Maybelline and the Volum' Express line.
My favourites, want to know more? Continue reading.

If there are any mascaras in the world that I know for me will alsways do the job then its Maybelline.

The newest launch I found was the Colossal Go Extreme mascara. I didn't what to directly purchase the regular version and decided to wait for either an extreme black or waterproof version.
That last version didn't came and I eventually ended up with the Leather Black version.

I really love the packaging from all Volum' Express mascaras. They are sleek and all have the same tube but in a different colour. I love to see them in my collection. This one is as you can see full on black with yellow details.
Most of the times the Maybelline Volum' Express mascara brushes are fairly big, which also works best on me. Thankfully this is also a big brush. So excitement indeed.

The formula is more liquid. I personally do prefer this over more dry formulas. 
When first trying the mascara I, to be honest, wasn't to impressed. I didn't feel it gave me much volume or length. The application is very light because of the actual hairs on the brush.

So I decided to go for another layer and some more wiggling. And yes, there is my extreme volume!
This product and brush needs a bit a wiggling to get the most out of it. When apply to your wishes you get a lot of volume, length, curl and push up effect.

After your application you also get few to no clumps at all. And therefore I'd say this product is also very good for adding a second layer.
When having the mascara on for the day I got even more impressed: It held its curl very very well and even though the mascara isn't waterproof (on hot days) the product didn't move anywhere.

Overall thought: Yes, yes and yes. This is why I love Maybelline mascaras! They always know to impress me and give me what I search for in a mascara! The volume, curl, length and push effect. I want it all and once again I got it! Plus it doesn't go anywhere and it stays volumized, curled and lengthened! Thumbs up big time!

Tell me, what are your thoughts on Maybelline mascaras? Do you like them as much as I do?

Geen opmerkingen: