dinsdag 2 september 2014

New In: Essence Hello Autumn

Limited Editions, you have got to love them. The last Limited Edition however from Essence, I wasn't intrigued by and actually purchased nothing.

This time there was a very intrigued me and I got myself everything I wanted!

Today I am giving you a quick overview of what I got and of course its also a sneak peak of upcoming reviews!
Lets jump right into it!

In terms of make up there also were 2 matt lipcream, some nailpolishes, eyepencils and eyebrowkits
I might get me the eyebrowkits as well. But I find that really hard because the lightning in drugstores are crap.

First up there are these two eyeshadow palettes. Seeing them for the first time I knew I wanted to get them.
Top to bottom: 01 Walk in the Park and 02 Keep Calm & Go for a walk. The both have similar shades but the second palette includes more green shades.
The palettes of course are focused on more autumn colours (as the name of the LE suggest). Golden, yellow, brown. Can be used for natural and more daring looks.
They (personal preference) unfortunately don't include a matt brown shade. But you can sure make these palettes work perfectly.
The palette shadows can be mixed together or use one single palette alone. 

Up next are the other powder product.
A multi coloured powder and a colour adapting blush.
The powder has golden and brown shades including slight shimmer to give the skin a beautiful glow.
I personally find this powder really attractive because of its beautiful pattern. Yes indeed, you can see a leaf print in there.
Just look at this beautiful product. This one was so appealing.
There is only one shade called Autumn & the City.

The next and so far last product I have is the blush.
There supposed to be two shades but I only found the first shade called beauti-FALL red.
When first seeing this you think its absolutely weird.
The blush adapts to the PH of your skin.

So far this is put to the test. And let me tell you: it works and don't go in overdrive, YOU'LL NOTICE!
And this is my small overview of this Limited Edition.
Overview and thought: Get your hands on this collection if you can! This collection is available from now on until October.

Tell me, what do you think and want of this collection?

Geen opmerkingen: