zondag 31 augustus 2014

Maybelline: The Eraser Concealer

Concealers ... I skipped them several months ago. But I somehow return to my rituals all the time. The highlight underneath eyes just looks very nice.

But I have high hopes for a concealer. Lightweight but still providing me with a good coverage.
I used to hear really great things about one certain concealer the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. Indeed I get where the hype is coming from but I still feel is to bit to heavy for me, personally.

A couple of weeks ago now I bought myself another well spoken concealer. Today I am reviewing it for you.
Good coverage and worth all the fuzz? Lets find out.

The concealer I am talking about is the Anti Age The Eraser Eye concealer by Maybelline in the shade Light (only three shades available).

Well first, its not light! Wearing selftanner I can pull it of otherwise, if you are pale: nope, its better to avoid this one.
When you try this concealer, weirdly the applicator is a sponge of some sort. You have to twist up the red turning thing and product shows up in the sponge.

Not really to hygienic but lets not put to much thought on that fact.
The concealer itself has a nice consistency. It feels very soft if you are blending the product. It is also very easy to blend into the skin.
As with any Maybelline concealer I feel the finish product will only look good if applied underneath foundation otherwise it will turn orange, at least it does on me.

The coverage of this concealer is very good as well. It cover my imperfections very well and also the dark circles.
The concealer itself unfortunately creases fairly easily on me (oily skin type) so I would say if you have oily skin to give it a good powder otherwise it won't look that good after a day of wear.

Overall thought: The coverage of this concealer is very good, I can see where they got the hype from. On oily skin I would suggest to powder this off because it will crease. Also I wouldn't recommend not to wear this if you are very pale. But as said, good coverage!

It may seems I have more cons then pros but the coverage of this concealer does it all. Tell me, do you like this concealer?

Geen opmerkingen: