zaterdag 30 augustus 2014

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty: Tag

About a long week ago I was tagged by the lovely Fien from My Beauty And Fashion Corner to do the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag. And to be honest I really enjoy this tag a lot! So thank you Fien for tagging me!

I am therefore giving you my version of the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag! Ready?
Lets have a look.

1. Luxuria (lechery/lust) - Which beauty item is on top of your beauty wishlist?
- Right now it is the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. I placed an order back in the middle of June and I still didn't receive the foundation.
The person we have contact with assured us it will arrive in a short time ... Well I hope she is correct.
2. Gula (gluttony) - Of which brand do you have the most of?
- That must be Catrice and/or Essence. Both brands are super affordable in Belgium and therefore its quite hard to resist that price.

3. Avaritia (avarice/greed) - What is your most expensive beauty item?
- Right now, I think it is my Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation. It was €34, hard to actually pay for but to me it was so worth it! Such a lightweight foundation with a really great coverage and stays on my face!
4. Acedia (sloth/discouragement) - Which product do you forget/neglect due to laziness?
- My eyeshadow palettes.. I preferably go for a cream shadow than really take the time and effort to create an decent look in the morning. Creams are super easy and quick, I tend to use those way more lately.
5. Ira (wrath) - With what beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- Brow products, for sure! I really see the difference when you have done brows instead of not, but as a really light blonde girl with dark brows it is HELL to make them look proper. Also there is always one brow perfect and the other doesn't want to work with me and does something I don't want it to do.

6. Invidia (envy) - Which product/look looks great on other but not on you?

- A colourful smoky eye done by myself. I love smoky eyes. When they are black or brown. Yes it works really well, but when colour added I somehow can't make it work on myself. Purple should suit green eyes, well in my opinion its a no go!
7. Superbia (pride) - What product gives you the most confidence?
- MASCARA. If you read my blog for quite some time you know it is the product I will NEVER skip if I'm doing make up. I finishes your look wonderfully and makes you look so awake in the morning. I love it! 

So this was my version of this really cool tag. I loved thinking about the answers. If you have anymore fun tags, please let me know.

For now I leave this tag with you. I can't wait to read your answers. And let me know if you did the tag!

Geen opmerkingen: