vrijdag 29 augustus 2014

My life: Personal update!

The past few days I haven't been able to reach for my laptop at all. I have been really busy at work and I had to babysit the past two days as well. Making me really tired at night. Since the evening of my last update I hadn't prepared any more blogposts.

Today I am home at night and I thought it was time for a new category on my blog 'My Life'. I hope one day it will be a frequently returning blogpost for today I am presenting you the first 'My Life' blogpost.

Seems interesting? Lets have a look into my life.

WORK:
Since three months I am working at the place I am still enjoying a lot. But since yesterday unexpectedly I was officially
transferred to its sister company.
I will still be working in both stores but most times in Six.
To be honest I am quite disappointed that I'll be 'going' but I am also thrilled to get to know my new co-workers.
LIFE:
After my 9 months search for a job I am quite happy to be where I am now. I finally can make some saving for later in life (aka a place on my own) and it is nice to can have that extra once in a while. In the month of September my extra is going to be a trip to London, it is my second time and I am most excited about it.
As add of my Industrial piercing I will be pierced in London, crazy decision over here. I will get my septum pierced, two extra earlobe holes and I am also thinking about a bellybutton piercing/ tongue piercing but I think 5 piercings at once is going to be a little but to much.

SCHOOL:
Well this is the part I never thought to be including again. But on the 1st of September I am going to school again. I applied for a basic special effects make up course. After my certificate of Make Up on an adult education school I would be stupid to not continue what I like to do most. I will try and finish the full all round Make Up artist course and fingers crossed I can also do the make up as my job someday.
Overall I am quite a happy person these days. Lets hope it stays that way for quite some time of course.

Tell me, what I going on in your life at the moment.

Geen opmerkingen: