dinsdag 26 augustus 2014

Revlon: Colorburst Lacquer Balm

Lipproducts, somehow I love them to pieces but I find it always a huge struggle to find colour that exactly match to what I want.

On my last shopping trip to Antwerp there was another Revlon discount going on. 25% on each purchased Revlon product. And as usual I couldn't let this discount to pass me by.

I ended up with my Revlon Photoready BB cream and another product that has been talked about loads in bloggerworld.
The Lacquer Balm. Is it good? Lets have a look.

Seeing the product online I was intrigued by lots of shade. Seeing them in store I wasn't intrigued anymore. Mainly because almost all of them include an obvious glitter which is something that I cannot stand in lipproducts.
The shade I got, called Demure which is a neutral more orange nude shade, also includes glitter somehow it doesn't show up on the lips.

Because it is a balm the colour is fairly light. Yet still a very nice shade. Not fully opaque but its therefore an easy shade to have in your bag an just sweep on your lips quickly.
Colourwise I have a big love towards this product. Nice, sheer, perfect for the day. 

However when we come to the balmy part. I don't like this one so much anymore. Whenever you hear the word 'balm' you think it also has caring parts in the actual product. But it is actually really drying on the lips.
On the picture above you can see that the colour is fairly sheer but I do love it for that. Plus the product smells like mint.

Overall thought: Yes and no.. The colour of this product is really lovely, perfect for day to day wear. But I kind of skip this product because it is so drying and a bit of moisture is what I really expect from a so called balm!

Tell me, do you like the Revlon Lacquer Balms?

Geen opmerkingen: