maandag 25 augustus 2014

Catrice: Nude Illusion Foundation

Yesterdays post was about a cover product and today I am going down the same road again. And same brand as well.

Catrice and her new foundation. I first didn't want to buy this one and go for the Velvet Finish Foundation with hyaluron but some new products aren't to be found. Also this one.

I was in my local drugstore and my obsession came across again and I just purchased it.
The Nude Illusion make up by Catrice. Thoughts?
Continue reading.

I used to skip Catrice foundation big time. The Photo finish foundation for example, I used to like it but ended up disliking it even more.

However, when their All Matt Plus foundation came, they stepped up their game and I really fell in love with it, and I still like that one. So I think, in the back of my mind I did wanted to give this one a go! 
Catrice says about the foundation that it is a light formula and mattifying coverage. There supposed to be light reflecting pigments in there. Also claims to be moisturizing and longlasting.

There are five shades in of the new foundation and I got the lightest shade Nude Ivory.
Normally I know Catrice for not being for very pale people, this foundation shade works perfectly on an untanned pale winter me. It is a very light yellow/neutral under-toned colour. 

When first trying the formula it felt good immediately. The product is indeed very lightweight. And melts on the skin beautifully.
The coverage of this foundation is also way better then expected. It covers, for me, everything well enough to wear this foundation without any concealer without looking cakey or un-natural and this is created with a really small amount.

The formula is also fairly fluid. Thinking it would be not matt troughout the day, I was wrong. 
It applies very matt and stays matt throughout the day. So its also very longwearing.

You can buy this foundation in Kruidvat for around 7 euros.

Overall thought: I am really impressed by this foundation. The coverage is really good and you only need a small amount. I wouldn't recommend this foundation if you have a dry skin, it is however perfect for oily skin, since it stays matt when you wear this foundation.

Tell me, have you given this foundation a try yet?

Geen opmerkingen: