zondag 24 augustus 2014

Catrice: BB cream

As summer is slowly coming to its end (I hate that) I am also coming to the end of my purchased BB creams. In my daily routine the BB creams are also less used and I am giving my foundations another go.

The last BB cream I am reviewing for you is one that I have heard supposed to be fairly good. Decent coverage, longwearing and budget. Well I like all of those claims.

BB cream by Catrice. Is it that good? Find out here.

The BB Allround Foundation Multi Benefit Make Up from Catrice is what its all about. And I got the shade 010 Light Beige. I actually wanted to pick up the second shade, but that shade was to pink for me to wear.
The BB cream has an SPF of 30 and claims to be 6 in 1: Balancing, Correcting, Protecting, Illuminating, Covering and Moisturizing.

Packegingwise, I do like this BB cream. Travelfriendly and even thought it is a squeeze tube I don't mind it because its still really easy to get the right amount of product out there.

Now lets put it to the test!
When I first put this BB cream on I instantly felt a fresh and light formula on the skin. It is somehow a tat cooling.

The BB cream is really easy to blend out and work into the skin seamlessly. Colourwise I find Catrice isn't for the very pale or dark medium skin colours. This one thought matches an untanned me really well. Light with yellow undertone.
Coverage is indeed really decent as well. It covers what I want to be covered. But it still feels really lightweight and doesn't cake up either if you might want to build up the coverage.

Longwearing? Yes indeed, I do powder this BB cream off slightly just in case. But it lasts me on my working day really well. 
With the moisturizing and protecting part I agree with as well, since it is a BB cream that includes SPF 30. But the Illuminating part I, on my skin, don't see appearing. But that is okay with me.

Overall thought: Yes this is a BB cream to stay! I love its medium coverage that still feels lightweight and can be build up.
It is fairly longwearing and I don't feel it needs huge touch ups throughout the day. I will continue using this product a lot!

Tell me, have you ever gave this BB cream a try?

Geen opmerkingen: