zaterdag 23 augustus 2014

Essence: Soo Blush, Cream to Powder blush

Not only Catrice did had some changes goitng on, Essence also changed up their assortment bit.
To be honest with you, the Essence change wasn't near as good as the Catrice change.

Although there were a few items that I really wanted to give a try. I've heard its quite a quest to get these products but I thankfully got my hands on the ones I wanted.

Today we go down the  blush road. And I am going to bring you along. Intrigued? continue reading!


I think any fellow beauty blogger wanted to give the cream to powder blushes a try. You have got two shades of them.
10 Sweet as Peach and 20 Everything is Better in Pink. Since I liked the idea of cream to powder formula I picked up both
The packeging is similar to any other Essence blushes. But somehow they are harder to open. That aside, fine packaging. On the back are the shade names and ingredients.

When you try the blushes at first (consider the fact I have never had something like this) it feels really weird. Indeed it is a cream but not the regular feel of creams in my opinion.
And after a nice blend you indeed feel the consistency of a powder. They are easy to blend and very forgiving. If you for example use to much you can blend it very nicely so it doesn't look to much at all!


The first colour then is as said Sweet as Peach.
In the package it looks more orange but on the skin it indeed is more peachy and perfect to wear on any skincolour.
The colour looks super natural. It is really amazing. It looks like a nice glowy peach on your skin. And the tiny amount of shimmer helps to create a simple radiant glow.

The other shade, Everything is Better in Pink, is my least favourite. Not that it is bad, I love me some peach on the cheeks these weeks.
The colour is bright pink but on the cheeks it leaves you with an actual blushed cheek. It is very vibrant and also would suit a lot of skintones. It includes again a little shimmer giving you a healthy glow.

They both are very well pigmented and super easy for a quick look. I would say on a more oily skin they definitely faded a bit on the skin. Especially if its been quite hot. But since we haven't seen the sun a lot the past week I am not complaining at all.
On the picture above you can see both swatched blushes. The picture thought doesn't show the colour properly!

Overall thought: I really like these blushes, the formula is such a nice idea. You can use these blushes when you go a for a quick look because they are quickly in blending. They are very pigmented and suitable for all skintones. The only thing is, is that they fade on a more oily skin.

Tell me, do you like these blushes as well?

Geen opmerkingen: