zaterdag 11 juni 2016

Music Madness #22: The Graspop Edition

Graspop 2016. It will be my fourth passage going to the festival. And I couldn't be more excited (except for the shitty weather so far we are going to get).
Three days filled with music, friends and the occasional booze :) Since last year the festival has been held one week earlier than other years. This year the annual festival is hold June 17th until June 19th.

Now what I am most excited to see live. Well my music madness had to be about Graspop this time.

My first and foremost band I have to catch live, front row preferably, has to be Nightwish. I literally can not explain how excited I am for this.
I have been waiting to see this band for years now and finally they pass by on my annual favourite festival and I can't wait to see them. Floor still isn't my number one Nightwish singer but I'm sure she will convince me when live.

Number two on the list is Eisbrecher. I did not know this band before so browsing around in this years line up I saw their bands name and got intrigued.
Me, as big German lover, was rather surprised that this band actually performs in German. So I am beyond thrilled to go TOTAL LOS on German vocals.

Third, also a big one for me. Disturbed. Twelve year old me is typing this on my bed, with a smile till behind my ears.
Indestructible always will be my favourite album since I 'grew up' with it. So young me hopes they will play a lot from that album.

And lastly. I have for you Sixx A.M. Typical Emo me faints for DJ Ashba. He is for me, one of the hottest guitar players I have seen yet :p He first came to my notice by playing guitars in Guns 'n Roses. And by that I cam in touch with Sixx A.M.
I can sing along quit well so it must guarantee for a party when they play.

Also on my must see list A-Z are: August Burns Red, Bullet For My Valentine, Burning Down Alaska, Dropkick Murphys, Ghost, Heaven Shall Burn, Iron Maiden, Killswitch Engage, Powerwolf, Skillet, The Amity Affliction, Trivium, Volbeat and We Came As Romans.

If you are interested in the festival, all information can be found on www.graspop.be

Tell me, are you a festival person. Because in all honesty I am waay to vain for the dirty camping area :)



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: