zondag 29 mei 2016

Urban Decay: Naked Skin Concealer

Hey, Hi there.. Do you remember me? Well I have been on a long desired vacation to London the past two weeks. And the days before that were to hectic to post good content so I decided to skip May and come back when I felt right about it. So lets do this.

Full coverage, non creasing, weightless, non cake-y and longlasting. What can you desire more from high end, hyped up concealers? I have major high hopes for something when literally everybody seems to mention only good things about beauty products.
I have to same 'issue' with the overly hyped up Naked Skin concealer from Urban Decay. Is it really that good and an overall favourite compared to my other favourites?

Lets put this one to the test shall we?

Packaging wise I think I prefer the Naked Skin Foundation better. It just looked fancier. However the rest is the exact same as its bigger sister, the foundation.
Shade range is pretty good for being a concealer. They have 8 shades to pick from and I have chosen the palest shade, Fair Neutral. Winter wise, it would be my actual pale colour. Summer wise, this is now used as a concealer for underneath the eyes, to brighten up my face.
Something that might be annoying for some, is the scent. It has the typical scent from the Naked Skin foundation, which I didn't like either. The product itself is not to thick, which is always a plus for comfort in wearing. It blends out super easily and seamlessly.

Finishing up the make up you put on I did notice that under the eyes it creased up rather fast. I decided to set the product with my usual powder and after a day of work, it definitely wasn't better.
Creased and slight oxidation. It really had no appealing look.

I do want to end on a better note. This concealer knows what coverage is. Under eye circles, blemishes, redness. This can cover up imperfections like a pro :)
Some proof. I had some leftover swatches and as you can see the top of the swatch is fully gone.
Overall thought: On me, this doesn't seem to work the best. It creased rather fast and I had some oxidation going on. Coverage wise however, I give this one a huge thumbs up because it can sure do that. So looking for coverage and not particular the brightening aspect. Give this one a go.

Have you tried this, did it work on you?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: