woensdag 13 april 2016

LA Splash: Lip Couture, waterproof liquid lipstick

Discovering the world of liquid lipsticks, once you tried it you never wanna go back to regular lipstick. Several weeks ago I reviewed the Velvet Matte Liquid Lipsticks. And I was really impressed about them. (note: I use them nearly every day)
The other range, being the waterproof version, I had to give a go as well. To see whether I would like them equally.

My thoughts. Continue to find out.

As ever with these La Splash products, their package is on point. I especially love them lips one there.
The shades that I picked were OG Goulish and Venom. WARNING: These shades are not your typical day to day wear colours. Yet I would totally wear them any time :)
- OG Goulish is a very mauve, more grey shade. That on some lips look very dead (I like that look somehow, makes my outfit total badass)
- Venom is the most easy colour I ever had to describe: Black!
As every liquid lipstick, this applicator is quit the same as a lipgloss. Easy to apply and precise to work with. 

In comparison to the other Liquid Lipsticks I tried, I do not notice a significant difference. I feel this one is slightly more wet because the other range still acts as original matte product. 

The upper one is OG Goulish and the black obviously is Venom.
Pigmentation wise. One full applicator is enough to make a fully opaque look.

In terms of longevity. There is again literally nothing that I can complain about. They last a meal, a drink, a day even when lucky. And again, they are a pain in the ass to remove when wanted.
Overall thought: I again, adore these products. Pigmentation is great and they last an entire day without worrying about your lipcolour. Only problem, if you want to remove them it still is really hard. But other than that, I can only recommend these.

Have you given these a go yet?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: