maandag 28 maart 2016

Music Madness #21: Guilty Pleasure Songs

You know these songs that just make you happy. Your guilty pleasure songs? I am a long time metal lover so anything not metal usually doesn't make it to the re play list. 

However there are these songs that play in store or pop up when I go out and I can not stand still. And most likely these aren't metal. So I see these as my guilty pleasure. I just can't not dance.

Take a look.

The first song is by Zara Larsson. Lush Life is a song clubs play loads of remixes of. And I never really found this song outside clubs. However last week I actually got the know the artist and name.
I literally start dancing every time when they play this song. I love the beat. Simple as that. And it instantly makes me want to have summer again! In store we get to enjoy her Never Forget You song, which creates a little dancing too.

This is my second song is also one clubs play very often. I could only remember the sentence 'through the wasteland, through the highways' and lucky for me youtube is clever enough sometimes.
Cartoon - ft. Daniel Levi with On & On is a song that gets stuck in my head after my dance off. I think the song is very dance-able, you should try it. And again this son makes me want summer so bad. 

I dislike everything about this next song. I don't like the fact that its Justin Bieber. I really don't like the video it self. And I just don't like it in general.
Though I can not stop myself when its on and have a sneaky dance and major sing along. What plays in store isn't sorry but Love Yourself and I must admit, I like the lyrics more than I want to admit :p Good job Justin!

And lastly we go out with a super cheesy song. On a good club day where I get spoiled with some Nirvana and fancy 90 rock songs in my favourite club sometimes 5 Seconds of Summer pops up. Apparently they are a rock band :/ uhm no.
But 'She looks so perfect' plays occasionally. And again, we have an recurring thing here, I start dancing around like a crazy person. I don't like them, not my forte, but this song seems to get me.

Dancing is something I always have loved to do. These songs aren't my music taste what so ever but these songs make me dance and when a song can do that, ... I am impressed.

Tell me what are your guilty pleasures songs?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: