dinsdag 22 maart 2016

The Harry Potter Tag

I am a massive fantasy fanatic. If I could wish for something unreal, I'd be that all magic, magical creatures and everything would be real!! (Please, I honestly believe vampires are real ^^)

A very famous series includes that magical wish, the wizardry world. Especially Harry Potter, of course. And about that world is an expo in June until September which I obviously will attend (probably multiple times :p)

And about that world, I will have another tag for you. The Harry Potter Tag. Have fun!


Favourite book?
- I think it must be the first one. It has for me personally the most magic in it and my fantasy imagines a lot a beautiful things when I read spells, envision the whole magic world, Hogwarts, etc ... 

Favourite movie?

- Prisoner of Azkaban, that travelling in time thing did it for me. I love that jewelry piece as well. 

Least favourite book?
- Really? :p

Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?
- The moment when harry is in the woods, right before meeting Voldemort and the snitch "opens at the close". And when Snape gets killed by Voldemort, even when you don't know the history behind Snape yet, it makes me so sad.

If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?
- Draco. I usually don't like blonde (read white) on guys that much, but dang, Draco :p

Favourite character?

- Luna Lovegood and Nymphadora Tops. They are nice and weird and that I love about both characters.

What would your Patronus be?
- I think I would have a rabbit. As a kid I always had one, so that would be the closest to me.

If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?

- Invisibility Cloak. How awesome would it be to be invisible for a while and sneak up on people.

What House would you be in?

- The sorting hat usually comes up with Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Although I feel more like a Raveclaw, I am a Gryffindor.
If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? 
- Emma Watson or Evanna Lynch. Both are such gorgeous ladies with both very inspiring stories and life advice to tell and give.

Have you played any of the video games?

- OF COURSE I HAVE. 

If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?

- A seeker. I think I have quit the eye for that.

Were you happy with the ending?

- I wished Snape still lived. He is like the character you hate to love. Love to hate? I think it would be really nice for him to teach Harry's kids and tell his side of the story towards that crazy battle.

How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
One word, childhood! I grew up with magic in my life and the imagination a kid could have with these books and movies. My kids will definitely learn about these books and movies.


Tell me do you like Harry Potter as much as I do?
Fun fact: last week I cosplayed Luna on Comic Con.



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: