zondag 13 maart 2016

Maybelline: The Falsies, Push Up Drama

As many of you might already know, my weak spot in make up land is mascara. As a girl with more hooded eyes for me its extremely important to open up my eyes as much as possible.
So whenever a brand introduces me to a new release of mascara and the words volume and false looking lashes are included in the ad I have to give it a go.

And so does Maybelline with a newest add to their Falsies collection. Lets try this bad boy.

First thing to notice about this product is that this not have the typical Maybelline shape. However this packaging is way more eye-catching and fancy looking with its pink and red details.
Maybelline claims to have an effect of dramatic, voluminous lashes + lift the lashes as well. 

Now the first thing to see when taking the wand out, is that it is still packed with product. Now this obviously caused clumping on the lashes.
You need to work quit a lot with the brush to create eventually nice looking lashes, that are really looking voluminous. 

Coming to the other eye aka having less product on the wand, I feel it works better. It still gets clumpy yet you can wiggle the wand around better to make them less clumpy.
Does it last well? So far I feel at the end of the day, since this is a more wet formula, it smudges around. But I do think that this could be a mascara where its needs to be a little dryer to work well or where your dispenser work better than this one.
Overall thought: I'm not sure, it is a good mascara after the work you put into it or when you get less product on the wand. Also it smudges on me. Yet maybe that will get better if this mascara gets a bit dryer. It does leave you with great long looking lashes however we aren't there yet.



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: