dinsdag 1 maart 2016

I Heart Make Up: Chocolate Bar Palettes

Big news in Belgian beauty land. The I Heart Make Up Palettes are available in our biggest country wide drugstore, Kruidvat. Loads of people ordered them online since us make up junkie lovers couldn't wait. 

I didn't purchase them because I do not want to spend money on delivery costs. And since they now are available in our drugstore, no delivery costs :) And after some lovely sisterly advice I decided to go for 2 of the Chocolate Palettes. Have a look.

I got the I Heart Chocolate and Death By Chocolate palette. There also was a Naked Chocolate, which consisted more pink tones and I seem to not wear such colours a lot.
All the chocolate palettes look the same. A plastic chocolate bar, with in there 16 shades that, a lot of people love, have a cacao/chocolate scent.
Without any fuzz, these palettes are pigmented! For a 10 euro palette I don't have enormous high hopes. But this is good pigmentation.

I notice some fall out with the darker shade but this can be taken care of easily with a bit on remover or concealer.
I do have a more oil prone skin and that also comes with a more oily eyelide. When not primed well, the shadows will crease on you. Therefore I would definitely suggest to prep the eyelids good enough to get a good longlasting look.
These palettes look like chocolate and smell like chocolate. Fun fact: I am not the biggest chocolate fan. At the end, if you're a fan of the chocolate, you will like these compacts :)
Overall thought: I really like the palettes. For the price they are nicely pigmented and with a good prep they last you a long time. You can make numerous looks with these colours. And I would definitely take the place to take this along my travels.

Have you tried these palettes?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: