dinsdag 9 februari 2016

Too Faced: Born This Way Foundation

Having such an unpredictable skin, I like my base products to have a great coverage. Which is not always easy to be found. I decided to make a splurge.
Back in Glasgow, yes September 2015, I bought myself the Born This Way Foundation from Too Faced. I wanted to see what that hype was all about and if indeed it is that good.

Well I only came to try it on January 31 for New Years Eve. (I don't want to fall in love with it and than finish it, Yes I'm that kind of girl) And after that day I gave it a proper go.

First up: This packaging is absolutely adorable. It comes in a sweet pink box and the bottle itself is stunning. Those gold details and matte finish make it look so luxurious.
I was doubting quite a lot to pick a shade. Ivory and Vanilla were contenders. Eventually I set my mind on Ivory. However coming to see that colour in real life Ivory was a bit to pink. 
I felt Vanilla was slightly more warm and it would fit better with my self tanned body. Overall you get a nice and wide range of shades to pick from.
When first trying this product I was really surprised. This covers blemishes, redness and un-even skin tone so well. The coverage is more on the medium side but you can easily build up to full without looking cakey.
After my New Years Eve party is was coming home at around 6. And crazy enough this foundation still looked really good. So I of course tried it during a day of work, and yes, it holds up so well.
Overall thought: I really enjoy this foundation. I gives me the full coverage I seek for, without looking like I wear a ton of make up. The foundation holds up perfectly throughout the day and works well on a more oily skin. Anything to dislike? No, maybe the price I will happily pay again if I run out :)

Do you want to give one a go too?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: