zaterdag 6 februari 2016

La Splash: Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick

The liquid lipstick game has been on the role, for quite a long time already, in other countries. However here in Belgium, it seems its nearly impossible to find good, pigmented, liquid lipsticks.
Now on my latest browse around other blogs I came across the brand La Splash. Its a semi budget brand selling liquid lipstick. So I decided to place an order on the boozyshop website. 

I got them in last week and instantly put them to all possible tests!

The first two shades I am going to discuss on the blog are two of the Velvet Matte liquid lipsticks.
I got the shades Exposed and Romance (still on the wishlist are Irresistible and Fantasy).

The packaging of these liquid lipsticks is really nice. By the matte finish of the lipstick you see your product is matte. And the pink writing makes it really sweet.
Shade names can also be found on the bottom.
As with any liquid, gloss, lipstick, etc ... it comes with a dougfoot applicator. It is a fairly small one, which makes the application easy.
The consistency was a lot more watery than I thought it would be, although it applies really nice. And after a good 2 minutes the product is completely dry and has a crazy matte effect.
NOTE: Moisturize your lips about 5 minutes before you apply this liquid because it will dry out your lips!
Not the biggest fan of exposed (above), it looks odd on my current self tan face :p
Romance is big love (under)
Do they last? HEELLL YEEEES! Wow I was never impressed this much before! They survive meals, drinks, a day of talking, .. everything. And even after a days' wear it still is a pain in the ass to remove these. 
Overall thought: I love these little things a lot. Romance is such a weird shade, I have been wearing nearly everyday. They last sooo long and can even go longer. They need a good moisturized lip otherwise you'll see that your lips get 'cracked'. They don't come off easily, use something with oil. I give them a BIG THUMBS UP.

Have you tried these?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: