zondag 10 januari 2016

My new sneakers

In 2015 my shoe fetish has grown extremely! I seem to find a lot of shoes that I like ànd fit me as well (that combo doesn't excist much ^^).
The past three pairs has been sneaker type of shoes and I absolutely adore them. They are so comfortable and stylish. I thought it would be nice to should you guys.

Since I remembered the Steve Madden Store come to Ghent I wanted to buy a pair. Them studs, belt, zippers on the shoes. I was in love. But I saw too many people wearing the pair of boots I wanted. So I passed every time.
However last visit to Antwerp luck was on my side. The store their had a massive clear out and there was a pair of sneakers that I had my eye. €30 instead of €100. And my size! BUY!
Thought: They were in the beginning a bit stiff to walk in, but after 3 to 4 wears they feel comfortable to walk around in. What I won't get used to is the fact that the studs are heavy :)
Vans. I would to have a lot in loads of different colours to create a rainbow. Yet the entirely black ones were on my list for a looooong time. Again, sale. 30 euros instead of 65. Of course in my tiny size 34,5 (UK 2.5, US 4.5) 
Thoughts: I think I have worn these shoes every single day since I got them. They are so easy, go with every thing and need no thought to put on. Didn't have any troubles wearing them the first days. Absolute pleasure. So glad I have them.
THIS BOX IS SO PRETTY!
Being a massive Disney fan, when Vans dropped the Disney bomb I knew I had to get a pair (or two). My first intention was to get their villain shoes, however they are no to be found in Belgium. Again my last time in Antwerp I went into their local Vans store and these Cheshire cat (alice in wonderland) vans were available! Price €75.
Thoughts: These shoes are a little more stiff than the other vans I got. But they are way cuter than the others. I adore these. They aren't overly dramatic so they can be worn easily with your outfit.

What do you think of my latest purchases?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: