woensdag 20 januari 2016

Music Madness #19: Favourite Rock/Metal Covers

If you ask me if I know 'that song'. My answer probably be 'heey, they play this in store'. Who it sings and what its name is. Hell knows ... If you have been following my music madness posts you will notice I am more a believer of hard music.

Those bands sometime have the coolest cover of a song. And that is exactly what this post is about.

Lets go!

If there is a singer I always liked it has to be Adele. Her voice and lyrics touch me quite a lot. And Adele is very popular to cover. The first band I show you is This Is All Now covering a mixture between Adeles 'Hello', One Direction and Tom Petty. 
It is such a catchy song and up tempo it just is cool! Same for the next Adele cover. This being Go Radio with Rolling in The Deep.
And the last Adele cover I present you are Ice Nine Kills covering Someone Like You. All these Adele covers just work really well. And I (sometimes) might prefer them more than the original. 
Up next we have Justin Bieber and Boyfriend. I really dislike the original song. However the version Issues launched is so much better. The music and lyrics go really well together.
Run This Town by Rihanna and her gang wasn't the biggest hit either with me. But the cover song that was on the Punk Goes Pop 3 by Miss May I got me big time.
Even though I am digging Katy Perry's music her music also gets covered. And I don't mind. Woe, Is Me covered Katy's TGIF song and its fairly hard in comparison to the original. Thumbs up!
What do you think about these covers? Do you like them?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: