woensdag 30 december 2015

Catrice: Update Spring/Summer 2016

Every Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer the budget brand Catrice makes big changes to their standard assortment. 
When I got the news about it, I thought it would be a nice idea to show you my favourites.

Eyes:
Catrice has a palette called the absolute nude palette, the original palette. Every since they added more palettes, I wasn't to impressed about the releases. Now neither I am about the shades.
Glam Fusion Powder To Gel Eyeshadow 060 Let‘s Go BrowntownGlam Fusion Powder To Gel Eyeshadow 040 Instaglam
However they are releasing a new range of single shadows called the Glam Fusion Powder to Gel Shadows. That concept seems so interesting, so they are on my list.

Also the Highlighting shadows look nice. Perfect as inner corner highlight or as actual highlighter.
Highlighting Eyeshadow 010 Turn The High Lights On!Highlighting Eyeshadow 030 1001 Golden Nights
The shades Turn the Highlights On and 1001 Golden Nights seem to be my favourites.

Lips:

For lips I am intrigued about the newest range. The Supreme Fusion lipsticks. They are supposedly very caring for the the lips with a nice pigmentation to. 
Supreme Fusion Lipcolour + Care 080 The Final ShowBROWNSupreme Fusion Lipcolour + Care 030 Robin RosewoodSupreme Fusion Lipcolour + Care 070 Remarry Berry
The Final ShowBROWN, Robin Rosewood and Remarry Berry seem to be the shades I would wear a lot.

Face:

High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder 010 Light Infusion
Its all about the highlight over here. High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder, named Light Infusion, looks like the absolute bomb. 
Prime And Fine Beautifying Primer
And lastly I have for you a new base product in their Prime & Fine range. Its the Beautifying Primer is hopefully really well for creating that even skin tone.

What would you like to try from the new adds?
All pictures come from Catrice


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: