dinsdag 22 december 2015

Music Madness #18: I totally adore ...

I always seem to be on the hunt for new music, new bands. I find them! However my MP3 player can't handle that much music. Thank god for a laptop with big intern memory :)

My latest three I totally adore ... I will share with you.

I was looking for what bands played during the Never Say Die tour and the site said that the Amity Affliction also was for fans of The Ghost Inside. I remember the bands name and thought to search them again. And did I fall for them.
Engine 45 totally won me over and ever since I did not stop listening to them. Perfect balance between screamo and singing. Big recommend.

As "emo" (apparently I was) girl at 12 years I grew to adore Nightwish. I love Tarja in Nightwish, but prefer her on her own. Anette however is my favourite singer from the band (she left too). 
But I still kept loving the band. Although I am not the biggest fan of Floor Jansen, I really wanted to catch them live last week. Lucky enough they also come to Graspop in June so I see them live for the first time.

The weirdness usually interests me quite a lot. So did Marilyn Manson. He is a perfect example o being weird. His music is absolutely wicked. Its weird and hard.
My favourite song always was and will be This Is The New Shit. I saw him live at graspop last year and he put on a great show (no fave song tho) And I like to see him again. 

What do you adore these days?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: