zaterdag 28 november 2015

Wishlist: Sinterklaas

The holidays are coming! And that in my family starts with the 6th of December Sinterklaas (correctly translated is indeed Santa Claus but its pretty much the same as the famous 'Christmas Man :) )
We still write the good old man a letter, he picks it up and leaves some treats and than on night 5 to 6 December he drops all the presents.

My wishlist? Of course I have one!

I have been watching series way to much these days and I can't keep up with them since every once a while internet crashes, I miss a weeks episode or 10 and I am screwed. Therefore dvd boxes are asked!
I show these series since I don't own any yet however there is much more on the list such as The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, ...

Since a couple of months I am collecting all the Disney Classic Movie collection, #NoShameEvenWhenIAlreadyAm20. So far I got up to something around 10.
However the collection goes up to 60, so those other 50 need to come anyway :) Sinterklaas? Do you have some space left in your bag?

Lastly my make up desire is still big and since a couple of years I try to get some goodies from Sinterklaas, still without success. However I think I can make a deal. I would like to get a third make up storage box.
I am slowly filling up my second storage by Durable and so maybe that third one might be really handy.

What is on your Sinterklaas/Christmas wishlist?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: