woensdag 25 november 2015

Max Factor: Masterpiece Transform Mascara

If I can keep buying and trying one beauty item. It'll sure be my favourite, mascara. Having hooded eyes mascara is a saviour in opening them and making them look bigger.
Of course when there is a deal going on in the drugstore in I must take advantage of that. And my latest purchase was my very first Max Factor one.

Review!

Whenever I heard about this mascara's review I really wanted to give it go. However never did until a nice 'everything 10 euro' deal.
The mascara says to give every lash instant volume.
The wand is one I didn't come to use yet. Small and short bristles. Getting longer and thicker towards to top.

When I tried this I wasn't to impressed. But by the other eye I like it better. The wand didn't hold as much product as before and therefore is able to create nicer looking lashes.
It separates and gives indeed a really good amount of volume. It also can live with a second coat and won't clump.

The mascara holds its curl also really well throughout the day. Yet I do feel it smudges a lot too.  
Overall thought: I works really well. The wand does the job amazing however its only at its best when you have less product on the wand. It curls and separates really well and holds that too after a day. Yet it does smudge a lot, I feel, after a day of wear.

Do you like this mascara?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: