zaterdag 21 november 2015

Benefit: Hoola Bronzer

I am not the biggest bronzer/contour fanatic on a daily base. its to much a hassle to already be matchy matchy with my foundation and than also be matchy matchy with my bronzer.
However on special occasions I like to use it to make a look stand out even more. And there is this one product that I have always considered to purchase but never did.

The Hoola bronzer is such a cult product by Benefit, loads of people have it. And that is why I gave it a go too. Lets do this!

The bronzer comes as every powder/cheek product in the most adorable little box. 
The powder itself looked a bit more on the warmer side. The pale person that I am prefers to go for a cool colour to contour with. However seeing this pure as bronzer I think I can work with it. 
When swatching this powder I instantly thought its not that pigmented as imagined. Which can be good so you won't over do the bronzer. 

Having this on brush makes it super easy to apply, since I feel it isn't to crazy pigmented you can slowly build up the bronzer to desired intensity.
Here on the swatch you can('t) see (much) that it even isn't showing that well. Just this véry light shading.

The powder isn't chalky what so ever but neither is it really buttery. But it blends out really well and lasts a proper time.
The product also comes with its typical (always included) brush. As usual I don't ever use this tiny brush but I won't throw it away since its perfect for travelling.
Overall thought: I like it. In my opinion the product isn't to pigmented, however for the pale people, it might be really good so it doesn't look to bronzed up. The product works fine and doesn't leave me looking patchy or anything. Ok, but would I splurge again? I am not WOWed crazy so I don't think I would.

Do you like this product more than I do?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: