maandag 16 november 2015

Maybelline: Color Tattoo Gel Cream Shadows

Yes I have been extremely lazy in the make up department. The more ease, the better. I haven't been using eyeshadow palettes either.
Therefore I went down another road. My best friends these days are definitely cream shadows.

And because of that its time to put my thoughts finally in a review.
Lets go!


My personal favourite creams at the moment are the Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadows. I got 5 of those little pots and probably add more.
My newest addition to this collection is the well famous shade On and on bronze. Next to that shade I already have Immortal Charcoal (grey), Permanent Taupe, Pink Gold and Metallic Pomegranate (cherry red with gold shimmer).

All of these pots expect Immortal Charcoal are really creamy. They blend out really easily. Perfect for the ease days. Immortal Charcoal however is more on the patchy side and harder to blend.
The colours are all nicely pigmented, except for the On and On Bronze shade. It seems to be more yellow than bronze.

Longevity? They all last me a proper amount of time. I can easily go through a working day. When I really look closer I do feel Permanent Taupe stays the longest and I think that is because it is a matte shade all the others are shimmer.
Overall thought: I definitely like these little pots a lot! One more than the other. Overall the colours are all good in pigmentation and they holds up an entire day (The matte shade a bit better). They are really easy in use and blend well. Perfect for a quick look.

Do you know any good cream shadows?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: