woensdag 11 november 2015

Music Madness #17: Played in Belgium

Previous week has been one of 2 shows and I got to know some awesome new bands and I absolutely adored it.

Therefore, my long awaited next Music Madness is dedicated to my last attended shows.

On Thursday the 5th of November Kwabs held a little stop over in my hometown at Vooruit for his Love & War Tour. I actually know this singer through my job. Its one of only songs I can stand and sing along too.
The venue was cozy and the crowd was rather small (and calm). Support act on tour, Kyra, was a great warm up to the actual performance of Kwabs. I really liked her energy and her voice is pretty awesome too. Kwabs itself was a proper party. Simple show where his voice definitely was the highlight!

The following Saturday I went to the Impericon Never Say Die Tour in Trix, Antwerp. This show really took my breathe away. You pretty much can take its name fairly literally. Absolute wicked!
Don't lean on me
The Amity Affliction was my number one highlight. They were the absolute bomb and the right reason why they were the main act.
Skeletons

Defeater, my runner up. Didn't expect to much from this band but live they totally won me over.
Unanswered
The band knows how to play a crowd and vocals are totally up with the music of the band. Perfect combo.
Spared in Hell
Another great band from that evening certainly is Being as an Ocean.

Overall both night were totally what I needed. I can leave all of the stress behind for a little bit and I scream out the words. Perfect relaxation!

Have you went to any shows lately?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: