vrijdag 6 november 2015

Benefit: Bad Gal Lash Mascara

Whenever I try high end mascara I get super high hopes for it. That is what I expect when I spend over 20 euros for it.
Ever since Benefit got available in Ghent I really wanted to try one of their mascaras to compare with my They're Real Mascara

And that is exactly what I am doing for you today.

The mascara I picked is called the BAD gal lash mascara. I went for this one is the cheapest and this packaging spoke to me the most being fuchsia pink. 
The mascara is self is fairly simple for the rest but I still like the pink details a lot.

The wand is very basic yet big. Just as how I like it.
However it is a fairly stiff wand. 
When applying the mascara I must say I expected more. From one layer I would like to see already something happening.

This mascara definitely needs some work. Needs a curl and does need multiple layers to create my desired outcome. 
After a couple hours of wear I definitely see some smudging going on. (I didn't go for the waterproof version of this mascara because it was more expensive yet held less product)
Overall thought: I sure prefer my They're Real mascara. But overall so far I am not impressed by any Benefit mascara. I much more like Maybelline ones. This Benefit one doesn't provide a lot of length or volume. It needs way to much work to actually create something visible.

What Benefit mascara do you like?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: