zondag 1 november 2015

Flormar: Copper Dreams Quartet Eye Shadow

Since weeks I am down the winged liner lane. If I go for the 5 minute make up look I always make sure my wing is on point. I simply can't live with it.
Now since liner takes a while I skip the shadow department and go for a cream shadow which takes zero time. (review of a cream in a couple of days). If I do intend to go for browns or a fun little palette I got my hands on a few months ago.

Copper Dreams in a palette.

I picked up this palette already a long time ago. So I had a long time to play around with this quartet. 
Ever since my first wander around in the Flormar store this palette caught my eye. The palette is called 401 Copper Dreams.

When opening this palette in day light I noticed that those 2 pinky shades look suspiciously alike. However trying them out, nope. Nothing alike. 
The colours of this palette are so smooth and buttery. They are very pigmented as well and makes applying them very easy.

I would have liked to have a more matte shade to finish of a look in the crease but overall the shades match perfectly. 
After a couple hours of wear I would say on my (having more oily eyelids) the shadows intend to crease more easily when not proper prepped the lids.

Nice add. There is a little mirror included in the palette. However when I have my huge bathroom mirror close I will not reach for this tiny one :)
Overall thought: I like it. Those shades make this a winner. The colours are really smooth and pigmented. Work very well together, however I liked to have a matte shade in there. Since they are so buttery I would suggest in prepping the lids well. 

Have you tried any palettes from Flormar yet?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: