woensdag 2 december 2015

LCN: Lost In Luxury

With the holidays coming, the festive collections are a fact. One of the collections I got to try was LCNs Lost In Luxury.
This new collection is exactly as the name suggests, luxury for your holidays. Have a look.

Disclaimer: my main testers of this collection were my mom and sister. They tried the polish for a couple of days and give their honest opinion. I did a first impression.
I got 4 of the 6 included nailpolishes. the shades are 'Ill do anything for red velvet (red)', 'My crystal dream (organy shimmer)' 'Cover me in diamonds (shimmer)' and 'the best of everything (yellow)'
The little pots hold 8ml and claim to have an opaque and streak free cover. After my first impression they do indeed apply super nice.

The yellow shade applies with a little streak but after a second coat you don't see that anymore. The two shimmer shades apply well again 2 coats are a winner. The red needs 3 coats. 
My testers in service said that they dry fairly fast. Which I also thought after my first impression.

You can expect the polish to last for about 2 days when you are working for the entire days. If you are staying in for the holidays they will last you up to five days. 
This LCN collection is perfect for the holidays, they are totally focused on the festivities of Christmas & New Years. I personally won't wear them since for nearly 8 years black has been my go to shade.

You can get this collection at selected beauticians for €5,90.
Overall thought: I definitely enjoyed my first impression. Its a nice polish which coats the nails in 2 layers and it dries fairly quickly too. My testers say that they last a nice amount of time. 2 days for when working and a little less than a week for keeping calm.

Don't you think they are so suitable for the holidays?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: