woensdag 21 oktober 2015

Lifestyle: Half Half Hair

I don't live the most colourful lifestyle when it comes to my clothing. However with my hair, it can't ever be colourful enough.

Since September I dyed my hair half half. I have been wanting to do so in a very long time and I couldn't decide on one colour so I picked two instead.

Have a look.

This time I didn't dye my pink with my trusty Cerise by Directions. I gave the Vegan & Cruelty Free brand Arctic Fox a go. 
The colour I used on the pink was 85% of Virgin Pink by Arctic Fox and 5% Cerise by Directions (to make sure I got a unique colour) and 10% of extra conditioner to moisture my hair even further.
- Arctic Fox hair dye has build in conditioner to treat the hair the best it can.
For the turquoise I used my trusty Turquoise by Directions. And used an equal amount of conditioner to get a bigger batch of colour and again have extra treatment for the hair. 
How to maintain? Dryshampoo is best friend. And make sure to create a batch of conditioner and hairdye to refresh your hair with every wash.


Social Media
Instagram - bloglovin - Twitter

Geen opmerkingen: