vrijdag 16 oktober 2015

Pupa: I'm 308

NOTE: Due to technical issues last week aka no internet, I was not able to post any blogpost. Apologies for that.

Several months ago I was able to try out a new lipstick by Pupa Milano. Which was an absolute winner. Check it out here. The lipstick was one of their newest range called the I'm lipstick.
I have always wanted to try more shades and luckily I got one of my favourite shades to try.
My thoughts on this beauty? Keep reading to find out more.

The shade I was able to try this time is shade 308 or better called Burgundy and comes as the other ones in a beautiful packaging which looks really classy.
When opening this lipstick you instantly get overwhelmed by the gorgeous scent this lipstick has. It honestly smells like a cookie (and I adore it). In the bullet the name Pupa is also engraved.
Coming to try this shade I am just as impressed as the last time. These lipsticks are so smooth and a joy to apply and they are very pigmented as well.

This shade is a gorgeous cherry red colour perfect for a festive season. I would rock this shade any time in the year for sure!
Sometimes lipstick intents to dry out the lips a little bit, but since this product is so smooth I never had any issues with that.

Longwearing? Since this isn't a matte lipstick I do believe after a couple of hours is needs a touch up. However for being a shiny lipstick it holds up fairly nice though.

you can get Pupa at selected beauticians so make sure to check out the brand!
Overall thought: I am just as in love as the last time. This is a beautiful colour that is nicely pigmented and super smooth. Is isn't drying for the lips what so ever and holds up pretty nice.

From this range, what colour would you love to try?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: