zondag 25 oktober 2015

Maybelline: Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil

On my trip to Dublin I was restricted to have only 1l of fluid with me on the plane. Therefore the lipstick department got lots of love from me. 
I got myself 2 lip pencils from Maybelline that I, so far, didn't found these in Belgium. 

So, I took two to give a go. Lets see how these work.

As far as I found out there should be 10 shades available. In my local drugstores however I don't think you can get them. Online shopping for the win!
The two shades I got were 210 Keep It Classy and 310 Berry Much. Keep It Classy is a nice pink neutral shade. And Berry Much is a more darker plum shade.

The pencils apply like a dream. I thought they would be more dry but actually apply very smooth and easy onto the lips.
Also what makes the application very easy and precise is that these still are pencils. You can work very sturdy with the product. 

It makes it a lot easier to maybe overdraw the lips a little bit for a more fuller lip look.
The pencils aren't super shiny neither are they super matte. They make this pencil right okay for their lasting power. After a little meal still need a little retouch.
My favourite of the 2 is definitely Berry Much. I love my dark shades through winter and summer.
Overall thought: I like these pencil more than I thought, and definitely get a lot of wear out Berry Much. The pencils aren't drying for the lips. You can work really precise with them since they still are pencils. They last nicely and need a little retouch after food. 

Have you tried other colours of the range before?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: