zaterdag 29 augustus 2015

One Store Wishlist: Large/EMP

Lately I am a sucker for fashion shopping. Browsing through all different kinds of sites finding those hidden gems. I haven't been doing to much proper fashion (actually wearing and showing the outfits) posts. But I really like to chance that.
Large Popmerchandising - Live Loud
My favourite place to fill up that basket must be Large or EMP. Can't help it. And I am very happy to show you that filled up basket in a new One Store Wishlist post.


I have been loving everything cut out, lace detail and this first top is no different to that. The cross on the front is fairly basic.
The back is the big winner. It 'falls open' to the sides and in the middle comes a beautiful lace piece. Big like! Retailprice: €29,99

I am major fan of Papa Roach yet never bought myself a band shirt from them. This vintage look front skull top from the FEAR album is one I came to like a lot.
On top of the back there is a little de-stressed part and that is why I like it so much.  
The next band shirt by Five Finger Death Punch is actually exactly the same.
Nice print on front, 'destroyed' parts on the back. Both have a retailprice of €24,99 

Out of all the ripped and destroyed pieces I have showed you here this one from Rammstein must be my highlight.
This ripped back piece (its spine like ^^) goes all the way down, I love it! Retailprice of this piece is €29,99.

What of all these is your favourite?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: