woensdag 26 augustus 2015

Catrice: Chocolate Nudes Palette

Every other autumn and spring budget brands Catrice and Essence switch up their collections by adding new products, colours or taking some non sellers away.
Their famous absolute line has a new fifth add and I obviously gave it a go.

The palette is called Choc'Let It Be. And just as every other palette has 6 shades to work with and comes in the exact same packaging as the 5 others.
Shade wise this would be my third favourite of the 5, I prefer the first nudes the best and second comes the rose nudes.

Pigmentation wise. I don't think they have ever upped their game since the first palette though.  Considering this is only five euros you can't expect to get the most pigmented shadows.
However in comparison with the Rose and Mattes palette this one is better in quality. The orginals Absolute Nude stays the best.
Overall thought: OK, again as all my reviews of these palettes, you can't complain considering the low price. However comparing all 4 I have in terms of quality this one comes second best I feel. Better pigmentation of more blendable/workable. 

What is your favourite out of the 5 Absolute palettes?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: